In order for students to be able to participate in workouts:
• Parent must fill out Initial Screening Questions.
• Coaches must perform daily monitoring and fill out Daily Monitoring Form prior to each workout
for each athlete.
• Workouts are limited to no more than 90 minutes.
• Athletes must provide their own workout appropriate clothing.
• Athletes should provide their own water, none will be available through athletics.
• Gathering rules
o No more than 25 (including coaches and trainer) outside.
o No more than 10 (including coaches and trainer) inside.
• Athletes must maintain a distance of 6’ from other athletes.
• No athlete will share equipment with others, equipment (weights, balls, etc..) will be cleaned
prior to the next athlete using.
• Facilities are to be cleaned and bathrooms, if open, must be disinfected after each use.
• Prior to start, hard surfaces must be wiped down and disinfected.
• Hand sanitizer must be plentiful and available as athletes move from place to place.
• Athletes are encouraged to shower and wash their workout clothing immediately upon
• Where possible, there will be separate entrance and exit from the workout facility.
• Wash hands with soap or hand sanitizer often.
• Sneeze or cough into a tissue, or the inside of your elbow. Avoid touching your face, eyes and
• No spitting – e.g. sunflower seeds, tobacco or phlegm.
• No sharing water bottles, athlete should bring their own water, with their name on it.
Other Important Information:
• No team travel is permitted during this phase.
• Locker rooms are closed, athletes must come dressed for workout and return home to shower.
• Training room will not be open.
• Spectators are not allowed.