1) Effective Tuesday, Aug.31, ALL students will commence Remote Learning for a period of 8 student days (14 calendar days). All sports practices/games and extracurricular activities will be halted during this time. All activities on the Graham County Schools campus will be halted during this time period as well.
2) Students will return to face to face learning at school beginning Monday, September 13.
3) At that time, ALL students and staff will be required to wear a mask indoors with the exception of during meals and at times of physical activity. Everyone will be required to wear masks on buses at all times.
4) The Board will review the data trends and make further decisions at the October 5 Board meeting.
5) Beginning Wednesday, Sept. 1 breakfast and lunch meals will be served to ALL children ages 0-18 at the elementary cafeteria drive thru location. Breakfast will be served from 7:30-8:30 am and lunch will be served from 11:00-12:30 pm. At a later date, meals will be served out in the communities.